HireNetworks is growing! We are looking to add to our contract staffing team and are seeking someone tired of working at the typical recruiting and staffing firm. We offer the chance to earn equity in the company, have flexibility, and recruit for the latest technologies in the coolest companies. Our clientele look to us to fill all their needs, not just IT. We also recruit for sales, finance, human resources, and marketing.
HireNetworks is made up of a team of successful recruiters who needed to work for a company that rewarded them for their talents and network. We are one of the leading recruiting firms in the Triangle and Charlotte, but we recruit nationwide. We are looking for someone with a proven successful track record of recruiting for contract opportunities (VMS and non-VMS), with strong interpersonal, analytical and research skills, a consistent work ethic and excellent phone and in-person interviewing skills. HireNetworks will provide a professional and fun environment, and the opportunity to really make an impact on our company as well as the companies we help build.
• If you are a good recruiter, you know the responsibilities. At HireNetworks, you must do them with integrity, urgency, and a desire to help our candidates and clients be successful.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum of two years of experience in technical recruiting for in a contract staffing agency.
• Ability to recruit with a sense of urgency and with a consultative approach.
• Computer savvy with ATS experience.
• A strong work ethic and sense of commitment; someone who builds lasting relationships based on honesty and integrity.
• Able to multi-task in a very fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills.
• Able to motivate, inspire, and influence others.
• Possess the ability and desire to continually learn new technology.
• A self-starter who can set and execute goals and lead by example.
• Able to work under pressure.
Why Work for HireNetworks?
• We were named a Best Place to Work in the Triangle for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2016 by the Triangle Business Journal
• We were named a Best Place to Work in North Carolina in 2013, 2015, 2016 and 2017 by Business North Carolina magazine
• We value work/life balance and our employees actually enjoy coming to work every day
• Train and learn from and with the best recruiters in the area
• Because you are sick of daily meetings and time-consuming reporting
• Your ideas will be valued
Growth and Opportunity:
• We were named to the latest Inc. 5000 list for 2012, 2013 and 2014
• We plan to open additional offices in the Southeast
• Competitive base salary
• Uncapped commission plan
• Quarterly bonus plan
• Ability to receive equity/ownership
• Excellent benefits package that includes IRA with matching, life insurance, and disability coverage
• Wellness program monthly subscription
• Fun team events and outings
• All-expense paid performance-based trips
Our philosophy at HireNetworks is to provide our successful employees with a rich, creative and collaborative environment to further their skills, interests, and experience in their particular field, and possibly other fields in which they display interest.
Please send your resume to Kendra Andrews at email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you.