HireNetworks is growing! We are looking for a recruiter who is one of the top performers at their current company. Someone tired of working at the typical recruiting and staffing firm. We offer the chance to earn equity in the company, have flexibility, and recruit for the latest technologies in the coolest companies. Our clientele includes many of the emerging technology and blue chip companies in the area, and they look to us to fill all their needs, not just IT. We also recruit for sales, finance, human resources, and marketing.
HireNetworks is made up of a team of successful recruiters who needed to work for a company that rewarded them for their talents and network. We are one of the leading recruiting firms in the Triangle and Charlotte, but we recruit nationwide. We are looking for someone with a proven successful track record with strong interpersonal, analytical and research skills, a consistent work ethic and excellent phone and in-person interviewing skills. HireNetworks will provide a professional and fun environment, and the opportunity to really make an impact on our company as well as the companies we help build.
• Source candidates using traditional and creative sourcing methods, including but not limited to: referrals, networking, internal database searches, online searches, Internet postings, job/career fairs, referrals, and user groups.
• Screen and build a pipeline of candidates and provide a constant source of candidates for up and coming requirements.
• Establish relationships with consultants/contractors in specified region.
• Interview prospective candidates and educate candidates on HireNetworks and our processes.
• Negotiate with candidates, extend offers, facilitate the placement of candidates and solicit referrals of other top talent in the area.
• Strategically partner with hiring authorities to clearly define position requirements as well as understand business model and objectives
• Responsible for increasing number of qualified applicants in database.
• Submit qualified candidates to open job requirements.
• Manage a personal desk of billing/billable contractors.
• Refer job order leads and hiring manager names to Account Managers.
• Meet or exceed monthly and annual agreed upon goals.
• Be proficient in all of the HireNetworks offerings
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum of two years of experience in technical recruiting for either a contract or direct hire staffing agency (we do both).
• Ability to recruit with a sense of urgency and with a consultative approach.
• Computer savvy with ATS experience.
• A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
• Able to multi-task in a very fast paced, dynamic environment.
• The ability to build lasting relationships based on honesty and integrity.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills.
• Able to motivate, inspire, and influence others.
• Possess the ability and desire to continually learn new technology.
• A self-starter who can set and execute goals and lead by example.
• Able to work under pressure.
Why Work for HireNetworks?
• We were named a Best Place to Work in the Triangle for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2016 by the Triangle Business Journal
• We were named a Best Place to Work in North Carolina in 2013, 2015 and 2016 by Business North Carolina magazine
• We value work/life balance and our employees actually enjoy coming to work every day
• Train and learn from and with the best recruiters in the area
• Because you are sick of daily meetings and time-consuming reporting
• Your ideas will be valued
Growth and Opportunity:
• We were named to the latest Inc. 5000 list for 2012, 2013 and 2014
• We plan to open additional offices in the Southeast
• Competitive base salary
• Uncapped commission plan
• Quarterly bonus plan
• Excellent benefits package that includes IRA with matching, life insurance, and disability coverage
• Wellness program monthly subscription
• Fun team events and outings
• All-expense paid performance-based trips
• Ability to receive equity/ownership
HireNetworks, Inc. is a top recruiting, staffing, search and vendor management firm. We consistently match talented candidates with the cultures of client companies; by treating everyone as equal partners, we create a win-win environment. Our firm strives to be the best recruiting firm in the areas we serve while making it a great place to work. Our philosophy at HireNetworks is to provide our successful employees with a rich, creative and collaborative environment to further their skills, interests and experience in their particular field, and possibly other fields in which they display interest.
Please send your resume to Kendra Andrews at email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you.