Client Development Manager
HireNetworks is growing! We are looking for a client development associate who is one of the top performers at their current company to be responsible for securing new clients and manage existing clients. Someone tired of working at the typical recruiting and staffing firm. We offer the chance to earn equity in the company, have flexibility, and work with the coolest companies.
HireNetworks is made up of a team of successful recruiters and account managers who needed to work for a company that rewarded them for their talents and network. We are one of the leading recruiting firms in the Triangle and Charlotte, but we recruit nationwide. We are looking for someone with a proven successful track record with strong interpersonal, analytical and research skills, and a consistent work ethic. HireNetworks will provide a professional and fun environment, and the opportunity to really make an impact on our company as well as the companies we help build.
If you are a good account manager, you know the responsibilities. At HireNetworks, you must do them with integrity, urgency, and a desire to help our clients and candidates be successful.
What will make you successful?
- Meeting or exceeding KPI’s
- Ability to consultatively help clients reach business/staffing goals
- Superior attention to detail
- Values a collaborative team dynamic
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of two years of experience in staffing/recruiting account management or similar client-facing experience
- History of exceeding agreed-upon goals
- Ability to sell with a sense of urgency and with a consultative approach
- Computer savvy with ATS application experience
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment
- Able to multi-task in a very fast paced, dynamic environment
- The ability to build lasting relationships based on honesty and integrity
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills
- Able to motivate, inspire, and influence others
- Possess the ability and desire to continually learn new technology
- A self-starter who can set and execute goals and lead by example
- Able to work under pressure
Why Work for HireNetworks?
- We were named a Best Place to Work in the Triangle for 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 by the Triangle Business Journal
- We were named a Best Place to Work in North Carolina by Business North Carolina magazine
- We value work/life balance and our employees actually enjoy coming to work every day
- Learn from and work with the best team in the area
- Because you are sick of daily meetings and time-consuming reporting
- Your ideas will be valued
Growth and Opportunity:
- We were named to the Inc. 5000 list for 2012 and 2013
- We plan to open additional offices in the Southeast
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent uncapped commission plan
- Quarterly bonus plan
- Excellent benefits package that includes health, dental, supplemental and life insurance
- Wellness program monthly subscription
- Great team events and outings
- Ability to receive equity/ownership and thus distributions
- Regular training and retreats
- All-expense paid performance-based trips
- Retirement Plan with company match
- New laptop
- New iPad
- Latest software tools (ATS, apps, etc.)
- Smartphone allowance
- Company Credit Card
- Business Intelligence Reporting
HireNetworks, Inc. is a top recruiting, staffing, search and vendor management firm. We consistently match talented candidates with the cultures of client companies; by treating everyone as equal partners, we create a win-win environment. Our firm strives to be the best recruiting firm in the areas we serve while making it a great place to work. Our philosophy at HireNetworks is to provide our successful employees with a rich, creative and collaborative environment to further their skills, interests and experience in their particular field, and possibly other fields in which they display interest.
Please send your resume to Craig Stone at email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you.